Vetter Health Services receives 2021 Sustained Excellence Award – Best Places to Work Omaha
This prestigious designation is given to organizations that have repeatedly ranked in the top three in the Best Places to Work in Omaha survey. It is the highest level of recognition an organization can receive as part of this initiative.
WHAT IS THE SUSTAINED EXCELLENCE AWARD?
The Sustained Excellence award was created to provide an added level of recognition to organizations that have repeatedly been identified as one of the Best Places to Work in Omaha. Specifically, the Sustained Excellence designation is given to those companies that participate in the survey for four consecutive years and rank first, second or third in three consecutive years, or the organization ranks in the survey in eight of the last ten years.
Vetter Health Services provides management services to Vetter Senior Living facilities.
With a mission of “Dignity in Life”, Vetter Health Services is well known for leading the profession’s quality agenda. Vetter facilities continuously strive for improvement in all areas of service. Quality Life, Quality Care, Excellent Teams, Outstanding Facilities, Quality Reputation, and Stewardship are simply expected. Serving, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence are our core values. It’s the Vetter Way.
Located in Elkhorn, Nebraska, the home office management team is fervent in its efforts to:
- Promote and be a Living Example of the Mission, Vision, and Values
- Be Guardians of the Company’s Culture and Reputation
- Build People Through Mentoring, Training, Coaching, and Support
- Build Quality Internal and External Relationships
- Provide Resources, Expertise, and Advocacy so that Vetter Managed Care Centers Will Achieve World Class Standards
- Continually Assess and Create Best Practices that Support Our Commitment to Change to View of Long Term Care
- Communicate a Unified Approach for Implementation
The Best Places to Work in Omaha® initiative is an annual program created by Baird Holm LLP which provides the opportunity for local employers of all sizes to learn more about the engagement of their employees through an online employee survey.